We are currently accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year for grades K-5th grade.
Our 15 available seats in each class are reserved on a first-come-first-served basis. You may begin the admissions process today by downloading and completing the application by clicking the following link.
We welcome you to join our family and allow us to join yours in the education of your child.
Let us invite you to begin the admissions process by downloading and completing the Admissions Application and submitting it to the school office during operational hours. You may also pick up an application from the school office.
How to Apply
The following items must be turned in to our school office to ensure your child’s enrollment at Downtown Academy:
- $25.00 Application Processing Fee (non-refundable)
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Updated Immunization Record
- Copy of the child’s Social Security Card
- Copy of any and all Legal Documents (custody orders, power of attorney, etc.) if applicable
- Copy of Parent’s Driver’s License or Picture I.D. Card
- Copy of Medical Insurance, PeachCare, or MedicAid card
- Copy of Most Recent Report Card
- Transportation, Media, & Field Trip Release Form
- Transcript Release Form (Not Required For Kindergarten Applicants)
- General Information Form
- Recent Photo of the Child
Tuition and Fees
Downtown Academy will make tuition work for any budget.
An excellent education is costly. It is costly because it is valuable. Providing your child with a high quality education that will prepare them to succeed anywhere they go is a gift of immeasurable worth. We and many others want to help provide your child with that gift. We want to remove the economic barrier that keeps so many children from that gift.
We strive to ensure every child who attends Downtown Academy will qualify for a scholarship to make tuition work for any budget.